Call for Abstract
Annual Congress on Endocrinology, Diabetes and Healthcare, will be organized around the theme “Endocrine Complications and Management during COVID-19”
Endocrinology and Diabetes Congress 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Endocrinology and Diabetes Congress 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Heart disease is a complication that may affect people having diabetes if their condition is not managed well for a long period of time. High blood pressure (Hyperglycemia), which characterizes diabetes, in combination with free fatty acids within the blood can alter the character of blood vessels, and this can lead to heart disease. Vascular disorders include coronary artery disease (CAD), retinopathy (damage to the vision) and nephropathy, peripheral vascular disease (PVD), and heart stroke. Diabetes also affects the heart muscle which causes both systolic and diastolic heart failure
One of the most significant features of diabetes management is the self-management of diabetes which can be effectively achieved, and complications prevented with the help and support of the nursing team. Diabetes specialist nurses play an essential role in screening diabetic persons, detecting early onset of diabetes, considering nutritional needs of the patient, promoting self-management, providing prevention advice, spreading awareness on diabetes and providing health education. It is very necessary for nurses to be well educated, trained and skilled sufficiently to be able to proficiently deliver care, support self-management and provide advice to diabetic persons.
- Track 3-1 Diabetes
- Track 3-2 Type 1 diabetes
- Track 3-3Type 2 diabetes
- Track 3-4 Diabetes insipidus
High levels of sugars or glucose in the blood lead to such a chronic condition called diabetes mellitus. High aldohexose in blood could cause eye injury, excretory organ injury, and nerve injury. Diabetes increases the risk of various cardiovascular diseases such as coronary artery disease, heart attack, heart stroke and narrowing of arteries which reduces the blood flow through the arteries. High levels of glucose in the blood can damage blood vessels and nerves causing loss of sensation in sexual organs, which leads to sexual dysfunction. In addition to this, people with diabetes have more chances to develop infections that may lead to allergies. Diabetes is the main cause of cardiovascular diseases, kidney failure, and blindness. Diabetes can also cause foot ulcers and hearing problems, people with diabetes have hearing impairment commonly. Maintaining blood glucose levels, blood pressure, diabetic gastro paresis which has been reported to have the main cause as Diabetes Mellitus and cholesterol at or close to normal can help delay or prevent diabetes complications.
- Track 4-1Diabetic Retinopathy
- Track 4-2Prediabetes
- Track 4-3Increased thirst
- Track 4-4Frequent urination
- Track 4-5Extreme hunger
- Track 4-6Unexplained weight loss
- Track 5-1Cardiovascular disease
- Track 5-2Nerve damage (neuropathy)
- Track 5-3Kidney damage (nephropathy)
- Track 5-4Eye damage (retinopathy)
- Track 5-5Foot damage
- Track 5-6Hearing impairment
Metabolic syndrome may be a medical disorder that will cause disorder and polygenic disease. Metabolic syndrome is a Group of conditions increased blood pressure, a high blood sugar level, excess body fat around the waist and abnormal cholesterol levels that occur together, increasing your risk of heart disease, stroke, and diabetes. Also, a hormone disorder in which the female body produces too much of certain hormones. Genetic factors influence every individual element of the syndrome, and also the syndrome itself. A case history that has sort a pair of polygenic disease, high blood pressure, and early cardiovascular disease greatly will increase the prospect that a private can develop metabolic syndrome. Most of the disorders related to metabolic syndrome don't have any symptoms, although a large waist circumference is a visible sign and it alters sex hormone levels. If your glucose is extremely high, you may expertise signs and symptoms of polygenic disease together with hyperbolic thirst and elimination, fatigue, and blurred vision.
The following factors increase your chances of having metabolic syndrome
- Track 6-1Age. Your risk of metabolic syndrome increases with age.
- Track 6-2Ethnicity. In the United States, Hispanics— especially Hispanic women — appear to be at the greatest risk of developing metabolic syndrome.
- Track 6-3Obesity. Carrying too much weight, especially in your abdomen, increases your risk of metabolic syndrome.
The endocrine system is a network of glands that turn out and unleash hormones that facilitate management several necessary body functions, as well as the body's ability to alter calories into energy that powers cells and organs. The system influences, however, your heart beats, however, your bones and tissues grow, even your ability to create a baby. It plays a crucial role in whether or not or not or not you develop the polygenic disorder, thyroid unwellness, growth disorders, sexual dysfunction, and a number of different hormone-related disorders. The system consists of a variety of various glands that secrete hormones that dictate however cells and organs behave. The system is liable for regulation several of the body's processes.
- Track 7-1Makes hormones that control your moods, growth and development, metabolism, organs, and reproduction
- Track 7-2Sends those hormones into your bloodstream so they can travel to other body parts
- Track 8-1 Pancreas – regulates blood glucose levels
- Track 8-2 Thyroid gland - helps to regulate our metabolism
- Track 8-3Pituitary gland – stimulates growth
- Track 8-4Pineal gland – helps to regulate our sleep patterns
- Track 8-5 Testes – promote development of male sex characteristics
Metabolism encompasses all the chemical reactions that alter the body to sustain life. Energy metabolism is one of these processes and is vital for life. The body is ready to use fat, protein and carbohydrate to provide energy. The duct gland plays a crucial half in energy metabolism by secreting the hormones internal secretion and endocrine that severally create aldohexose and fatty acids offered for cells to use for energy.
- Track 9-1Identify the normal range of plasma glucose concentrations and the hormonal regulation of its metabolism, storage, and mobilization.
- Track 9-2Describe the hormonal regulation of energy substrate metabolism during the fed and fasted states and understand the consequences of its dysregulation.
- Track 9-3Describe the hormonal regulation of energy substrate metabolism during the fed and fasted states and understand the consequences of its dysregulation.
- Track 9-4Identify the normal range of dietary sodium intake, its body distribution, and routes of excretion. Explain the roles of antidiuretic hormone, aldosterone, angiotensin, and atrial natriuretic hormone in the regulation of sodium balance.
- Track 10-1Injury to an endocrine gland
- Track 10-2Tumor of an endocrine gland
- Track 11-1Hypothyroidism
- Track 11-2Thyroiditis
- Track 12-1Primary Adrenal Insufficiency
- Track 12-2Secondary Adrenal Insufficiency
- Track 13-1Menopausal Symptoms.
- Track 13-2Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
- Track 13-3Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
- Track 13-4Low Testosterone in Men.
- Track 14-1Type 2 diabetes A chronic condition that affects the way the body processes blood sugar (glucose).
- Track 14-2Type 1 diabetes A chronic condition in which the pancreas produces little or no insulin.
- Track 14-3Prediabetes A condition in which blood sugar is high, but not high enough to be type 2 diabetes.
- Track 14-4Gestational diabetes A form of high blood sugar affecting pregnant women.
<span background-color:="" font-family:="" font-size:="" roboto="" span="" style="\" color:"="">Hormones play a major role in driving a child’s growth and development. Problems with growth, puberty, and sexual development typically have their roots within the system. Endocrinology also deals with hypoglycaemia and other forms of hyperglycaemia in childhood, variations of puberty, as well other adrenal, thyroid, and pituitary problems. Many pediatric endocrinologists have interests and experience in bone metabolism, supermolecule metabolism, adolescent medicine, or inborn errors of metabolism.
- Track 15-1Adrenal glands disorders.
- Track 15-2Adrenoleukodystrophy.
- Track 15-3Bone and mineral disorders.
There are presently over one.9 billion people who are weighty or overweight, resulting in an increase in connected health complications, as well as internal secretion resistance, kind a pair of polygenic disease, upset, disease, cancer, and neurodegeneration. The finding that fat and disorder are amid chronic inferior inflammation has essentially modified our read of the underlying causes and progression of fleshiness and metabolic syndrome. We currently apprehend that associate inflammatory program is activated early in fat growth and through chronic fat, for good skewing the system to a pro-inflammatory constitution, and we are beginning to delineate the reciprocal influence of fatness and inflammation.
- Track 16-1Stress
- Track 16-2Overweight
- Track 16-3Sedentary lifestyle
- Track 16-4Coronary heart disease
•C-peptide Suppression Test, Calcium Infusion Test for Medullary Cancer of the Thyroid, Captopril Test, Clomiphene Test, Clonidine Suppression Test, Combined Pituitary Function Tests (CPT), Cortisol Day Curve, CRH Test
•Radioactive Iodine Test, Screening for Ovulation, Selective Arterial Injection for the Localization of Gastrinomas and Insulinomas, Selenium Cholesterol Scanning for Conn's Tumours
Technetium Scan, Therapeutic Trial of ddAVP, Thyrotrophin Releasing Hormone (TRH) Test, Tolbutamide Test, Ultrasound, Visual Field Testing (Goldmann perimetry), Water Deprivation Test.
- Track 17-124-Hour Urine Collection Test.
- Track 17-2ACTH Stimulation Test.
- Track 17-3Bone Density Test.